Bhim App Refer & earn, Bhim App Sign up Get Rs 25, Bhim App Transfer to Bank account, How to Refer & earn Bhim App, How to Transfer your wallet balance to Bank account, Bhim App stands for “Bharat Interface for Money” now offering a promotional offer where you will Get Rs 25 on sign up on Bhim App + Get Rs 10 per successfull Refer direct to your Bank account. Bhim App is an initiative to enable fast, secure, reliable cashless payments through your mobile phone. BHIM is interoperable with other Unified Payment Interface (UPI) applications, and bank accounts for quick money transfers. How to get Rs 25 sign up bonus and Get rs 10 per refer steps given below,
How to Get Rs 25 sign up bonus on Bhim App –
1. Firstly Download Bhim App here & Open it.
2. Now allow some permission Select Sim and Bhim App send an SMS from your Mobile for Verification.
3. Then Add your Bank account linked to your Registered number.
4. Now Setup UPI Pin
5. Register your bank account by choosing your bank name with BHIM App.
6. Your mobile number is your payment address (PA),
(Example- 9613xxxxxx@upi or You may create a New one).
6. Now Login to your dashboard & Do any 3 Send Money Transaction on BHIM app.
7. For Each Send Money transaction you have to enter Referral Code, You will get the Rs 25 on 3 Successful transaction in your Bank account soon.
How to Refer & Earn Bhim App and Get Rs 10 –
1. Firstly Go to Option and Refer Friends
2. Now Refer your Friends, family to join Bhim App
3. Tell them to use your Mobile number as Refer Code while do Transaction
4. That’s it. You will get Rs 10 per successful Refer + your friends will earn Rs 25 too in Bank Account
Supports Bank on Bhim App –
Allahabad Bank – Andhra Bank – Axis Bank – Bank of Baroda – Bank of India – Bank of Maharashtra – Canara Bank – Catholic Syrian Bank – Central Bank of India – DCB Bank – Dena Bank – Federal Bank – HDFC Bank – ICICI Bank – IDBI Bank – IDFC Bank – Indian Bank – Indian Overseas Bank – IndusInd Bank – Karnataka Bank – Karur Vysya Bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank – Oriental Bank of Commerce – Punjab National Bank – RBL Bank – South Indian Bank – Standard Chartered Bank – State Bank of India – Syndicate Bank – TJSB – UCO Bank – Union Bank of India – United Bank of India – Vijaya Bank – Yes Bank Ltd.
How to check Bhim App Referral –
open the app and select ‘transactions’ option. Then tap on the top right corner and click on ‘rewards’ tab. That it. Now it will show you the history of all referral credits.