Buy Redme 3S 32GB handset at only just Rs 599 from Amazon, Amazon Golden Aniversery sale Buy Redme 3S 32GB mobile at Rs 599. its a fake offer. in these days peoples are making copy of other sites and offering such types of fakes offer, They do it for Fraudulent activities. It is Dangerous to give your Valuable Information to them. its harmful for you. by doing this such fake offer they are earn huge income. this types of messeges are viral in social messenger like watsapp. we post this article to know people that dont try to such types of offers ever and wasting precious time of users. see the full informatin about this article given below,
Recommended by us that dont try such type of offers we just want to inform you that it is 100% fake and because they want to collect your personal info, precious time.
What is the exact message ?
The exact wordings of the message that is being circulated consistently on social media is as follows –
*Breaking News, Buy Redmi 3S 32GB Mobile Phone at Just 599 Rs. Buy It Now Before Sale Ends. Cash On Delivery Also Available. Visit just now* http://bumper-sale.com
Reasons that we call it fake/scam –
- Amazon will always sell products on their site with domain http://www.amazon.in not on some fake domain name like http://bumper-sale.com created 2-3 days before.
2. The message says that the offer is because of Amazon’s Golden Anniversary but there is no such thing. Golden Anniversary means 50th Anniversary whereas Amazon was launched in 1994 outside India and in 2013 in India.
3. Even if Amazon wants to giveaway then they will do it professionally on their own website through some contest like treasure hunt or sweepstakes.
4. A never heard before “Torento Seller” is Having 516,350 ratings
5. Above the “Buy Now” button, it shows – “If you order in next 1 hour and 34 minutes, you get guaranteed delivery by….”. Well this 1 hour and 34 minutes remains the same always unlike amazon where the clock keeps ticking. These guys can stop time also. Genius Minds !
6. After you click on “Buy Now” and “Proceed to Checkout” >> You will be asked to share the message with 8 friends or whatsapp groups and you will be surprised to know that you can just click on Share and then you will be taken to Whatsapp and you can then press back button without actually sharing in any group and it will be counted as 1 successful share.
7. After you share with 8 friends/groups, you will be asked to download a suspicious app which can harm your phone. After knowing all of this – Do you still want to do that ? Well – Your choice, at the end of day !
8. English Grammar – There are more grammatical mistakes than the amount of English in their sentences. Some like – “Visit just now”, “For book Samsung Galaxy J7″, “Download our Official App for buy now” and many more……… A top notch company like Amazon can never make so many mistakes.
You may also like – Subscribe Reliance Jio Prime for free http://jio-free-prime-pack.in
Why are they doing this ?
The answer is pretty simple – To get people’s personal data & to get traffic on their website and making them install apps through which they can earn per install and apps which can collect data like all your contacts and much more….
Now the decision is yours – Do you want to be scam-smart and ignore not only this campaign but also others like these or still participate and waste your time/
Lessons to be learned –
This message is not the only one which is tricking people to share their personal information and download harmful apps but there are several others too.
So boycott these things and yes if you ever receive such message from your friend, explain them about this. Awareness is essential. You can give them a link to this post so that they can understand themselves .