How to use Jio 4G sim in 3G phone, How to use jio 4G sim in your 3G android phone, use Reliance Jio in 3G enabled android phone, use Jio sim in 3G phones, Jio 3G Sim, Jio sim 3G, hellow guys today we are sharing a trick how to use Jio 4G sim in your 3G android phone. This is 100% working trick tested by us. There is three Different tricks we will mention below to Use Jio 4G sim in 3G phone. This tricks are very simple so everyone can easily use it. So hurry up if you are lokking for Trick to use Jio 4G sim in 3G phone then its the perfect trick to use. Check this out below how to avail this trick.
There is Three Different tricks we are mention below :
First Trick : Xorware 2G/3G/4G Switcher & Interface app –
You need to download these two Application.
2. Open Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App.
3. Now Select Network Mode to 4G LTE. Then Click on Apply and make changes.
4. Now Power Off your device and Insert Reliance Jio Sim and Power ON your device again.
5. Thats it. Now you can use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone.
Second Trick : By Using MediaTek Chipset Processor Enabled devices –
You have to need Mediatek Chipset processor enable handsets to Apply this trick. So you will check weather your Device is Supported or not by download CPU-Z app which is less than 1 MB. You must have atleast 4.4 Kitkat or more latest version to make this Trick worked. Check out below,
1. Firstly Download CPU-Z App here
2. Install the CPU-Z App and open it.
3. Now wait for few seconds it will Fetch your all device information and you will see all your device information on the screen with the Help of CPU-Z App.
4. If your device is using “Mediatek Chipset” then it will show the Logo of Mediatek Chipset on the screen like below
6. Now you have to Download MTK Engineering Mode app in your 3G device to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G phone.
7. With the help of MTK engineering mode Application we can run an advanced Setup from the Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones ( it is Also known as SERVICE MODE).
8. Now Open the MKT Engineering Mode App.
9. Then click on the “MTK Settings” and Select Network Selecting/Preferred Network Option.
10. Now you can Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it.. Now Switch off your Device and Switch on again.
11. Enter your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 1st Slot and “Switch ON” your device and you will get the Reliance Jio Network.
Note : by doing this trick you didnt get 4G Speed in this trick we are make Jio sim compatible. you need 4G enabled phone for 4G Speed.
Third Trick : Qualcomm Chipset Processor Devices & Others –
If your device is not supported Mediatek Chipset Processor then you will do this trick to Get Jio 4G sim in your 3G phone, check this out below,
1. First of all, Download Shortcut Master (Lite) App Here
2. Install and open it.
3. Click on “Three dots which is available in Top right side”.
4. Then Go To Menu then Search this keyword “Service Menu” Or ” Engineering Mode “
- Then Select “System App” Option For Deep Search. If Found then open it and access to change LTE Bands If that doesn’t work. Or
- Once You Got the Engineering Mode , Open it and select Change LTE Bands.
5. If you are not able to see these option then you should Dial *#2263# then Select Menu and Click Back again then Select Menu.
6. Now Goto Key Input And Enter “0000” and after that you will the Get Popup.
7. Select UE Settings From that Popup, after that Select setting >> protocol >> NAS >> Network Control >> Band Selection >> LTE Band >> The Select “Band 40”.
8. That’s it, Done. Now you can Insert Reliance Jio Sim in your 3G android device in Slot 1 and Check you are Getting Signals or Not.
9. Now Switch off your Device and again witch on. you will get Jio Network.
Tag : Tags- How to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G android phone, How to use Reliance jio sim in 3G android phone, use Reliance 4G Jio sim in 3G phone, Jio sim 3G, Jio 3G Sim, How to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G phones & devices, Reliance Jio sim in 3G/2G devices.